BTEC Course Information
The Bracknell Town FC Academy
- Our qualifications range from Foundation to Advanced level BTEC, depending on student-athletes academic ability. Student-athletes graduating with advanced BTEC, will be earning a qualification equivalent to 3 A-Levels and could obtain entry to University. While other student-athletes will qualify to be able to enrol on a foundation Degree upon completion of our BTEC.
In addition to our BTEC qualifications, we offer both short-term and more involved courses, which set out to challenge student-athletes; to set targets, meet deadlines and achieve success in an engaging competitive environment.
- Our football programme is aimed at team understanding and heavily enforces specific individual growth potential. We want ALL our student-athletes to become the best player they can be!
- Sessions are designed in blocks, to work on all aspects of the game, and we have adopted the FA’s ‘4 Corners’ model to achieve individual excellence.
- The BTFC Academy will play in a college league and will take part in various cup competitions.
- Players will also have the chance depending on progression, to play senior football, which we believe to be invaluable for a player’s personal development.
- The student-athletes training, experiences, and achievements while at the Academy will hold them in good stead and will empower them to be ready for employment.
- The extracurricular talks, tours, and internships we offer are another aspect that again sets us apart from other football academies. We endeavor to offer the complete package and strive to present student-athletes with a real pathway to a worthwhile working future.
- Our student-athletes have the opportunity to “earn while they learn”. We have a number of options available to our student-athletes to include: coaching, refereeing academy fixtures, social media content and more.